Another good book I’m reading: Jailhouse Strong.
Below are some measures to consider in order to naturally help your body rebuild its free form testosterone:
1. Get plenty of rest
2. Exercise regularly
3. Eat more unsaturated fats such as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, with a good balance of Omegas 3 and 6
4. Supplement with herbal extracts such as Fenugreek, Eurycoma Longifolia, and Tribulus Terrestris
5. Avoid long durations of carbohydrate depletion
Get it Here on Amazon
What I’m reading right now: Burn the fat feed the muscle.
This is my Short List of things I can do to increase my testosterone, as I am not one to take a pill.
- Loose Weight
- Intermittent Fasting, 16 hr fast with a 8 hr eating window. For me my 8 hr window is 12 noon to 8 pm.
- High-Intensity Exercise
- Put Zinc in your diet, protein-rich foods like meats,fish,raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk or supplement of zinc, less than 40 mg a day
- Lift Heavy Weights Slow
- Get enough vitamin D, best source is the sun. expose skin at high noon until it is the slightest shade of pink. D3 supplement can be taken, 8,000 IU’s of vitamin D per day.
- Reduce Stress
- Eliminate all sugar products, bread, pizza, pasta, cookies and cake from your diet, this will also help greatly on #1(i have taken this further to eliminate all processed foods.
- Consume Healthy Fats
- Get at least 8 Hours of sleep per night